At Elevate Services Group, we help companies elevate their technology, so they can accelerate their business. We are a managed technology solutions provider that offers a unique strategic approach to Business-Driven IT. We are not a consultant or a traditional managed services company, but we offer reliable, scalable and secure cloud technology solutions including people, process and technology designed to maximize the return on technology investments.
We exist to serve our community of clients and employees and are always excited to meet new people who share our passion for technology services that help companies grow.
Elevate subscribes to the following beliefs:
1. Companies need a trusted technology partner that can provide both tactical and strategic expertise.
2. Companies deserve a higher level of customer service put in to simple terms for users.
3. Small and Mid-market companies deserve an executive approach to manage technology from credible, well-credentialed and proven technology leaders.
4. Companies need a strategic partner to introduce emerging technologies and optimize their return on technology investments.
T = Timeliness; We will be responsive to our customer’s technology needs anytime.
E = Empathy; We seek to understand the business which ensures we always deliver value.
A = Accurate, Reliable & Secure; We keep businesses running smoothly and securely.
M = Made Simple; We promise to keep our solutions & communications as simple as possible.
We are looking for a high integrity, process driven and entrepreneurial Technical Analyst to deliver outstanding, empathetic and knowledgeable support to assist and resolve issues encountered by technology users. If you receive satisfaction and fulfillment in helping people and solving problems, keep reading.
The Technical Analyst position is a key role for providing direct support to Elevate’s customers. This individual leverages IT best practices to create and improve existing support procedures and uses innovative technology solutions - with a hyper-focus on the cloud - to solve problems. Additionally, this individual is responsible for technology projects including technology service provisioning/installation, new computer setup, software installations, and other projects as assigned.
• Analyze and resolve more complex technology issues with the appropriate priority and in appropriate timeliness including: phone, computer, tablet, computer servers, computer programs and application configuration changes, network switches, network firewalls, computer wiring.
• Configure and or provision computers for new end users including applications, security and support software.
• Enter all issue information in the Elevate IT Service Management platform and create/deliver reports to Elevate staff and customer management teams on the performance of IT support.
• Design and develop standard operating procedures for support and document new areas of knowledge and new standard operating procedures. Contribute to process improvements in Support Services standards.
• Report on ITSM key performance indicators such as Incident Volume, Mean-Time-To-Resolve, Problems, Changes.
• Set the example to all teammates by improving customer service delivery through identifying gaps in current services, recognizing areas to create new services and challenging those around you to elevate their performance.
• Communicate transparently and authentically with all those that contact the help desk and ensure that all users are completely satisfied with the services they receive.
• Manage the communication standard that covers all IT events including project deployments and unplanned system/network outages. Ensure supplier performance in IT communications.
• Plan, design, and implement IT projects as assigned considering suitable levels of quality and scale; leverages suppliers appropriately in this activity.
• Manages the transition of IT projects into steady-state services by updating the customer’s IT Service Catalog and overseeing successful handoffs to suppliers.
• 2 years in the Information Technology processes of an organization
• Experience supporting a distributed user/infrastructure technology environment or similar/related technical environments
• Experience with Microsoft applications including Active Directory and O365 suite
• Experience with Microsoft Windows operating environments, both desktop and server, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 and Server from 2008 onward
• Experience with troubleshooting computer hardware and network configurations
• Experience with ticketing systems
• Good communication and writing skills
• Driver's license and a functioning vehicle (for the occasional on-site need)
• Posses a smartphone with the ability to text, work with mobile apps, and capture pictures/video
• Experience with technology provided by Vonage, Fortinet, Juniper, Lenovo, and Dell
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting Financial, ERP and POS software applications
• Experience with Autotask and Webroot
• Experience with ITSM and ITIL; ITIL Foundation certification
• Network+, Security+ or other technical certifications
• Bachelor degree
This is a great opportunity for growth and development! In fact, we have an expectation that you want to embrace onboarding clients, client success, and optimizing our support processes.
• Early-stage company where everyone has a significant contribution to our growth
• Friendly company atmosphere with abundance of grace
• We have an Australian
• Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed up by paid time off, company-paid training, great health insurance plan and 401k
• Competitive salaries
• We work closely with our customers, frequently in their office, and like that our customers are in Denver
• Significant opportunity for career development and growth as an early team member
• Awesome office in Denver Tech Center: walking distance to Landmark’s restaurants, theaters, shops and close to Belleview Light Rail Station
Do you sound like our new Technical Analyst? Great! Please apply below because we love having epic conversations with amazing people!
*We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have the minimum qualifications. Thank you!*